Commercial Truck Insurance
Whether you’re looking to insure a commercial box truck, flatbed, front loader, or other type of commercial truck or trailer, Heritage Insurance can help you find a commercial truck insurance policy that fits your needs.
Commercial truck insurance can cover a variety of risks, including owner operator, motor carrier insurance, and private carrier insurance. It provides coverage for bodily injury liability and any property damage the policyholder causes to another person while operating a commercial truck.
Insurance for Commercial Trucks and Trailers
Heritage Insurance can help you insure all kinds of commercial trucks and trailers, including:
- Box trucks
- Semi trucks
- Flatbed trucks
- Front loaders
- Garbage trucks
- Tank trucks
- Dump trucks
- Flatbed trailers
- And more
Coverage Options for Commercial Truck Insurance
Commercial truck insurance offers several coverage options. Depending on your needs, you may select any or all of the following coverages:
- Physical Damage – covers loss or damage to an insured vehicle caused by collision, fire, theft, vandalism or contact with an animal on an actual cash value basis.
- Medical Payments – coverage for medical expenses for you and any passengers in your vehicle who are injured during an accident or auto-related injury.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist – covers damages to your vehicle and medical expenses for you and your passengers if you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured person who is at fault in the accident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – covers medical expenses for injuries sustained by you and any passengers in your vehicle from an auto accident regardless of who is at fault; can also cover lost wages and/or other accident-related expenses.
- Cargo Insurance – covers your liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to causes such as fire, collision, or striking of a load.
- General Liability – covers the costs for physical injuries or property damage you cause as a result of business activities not directly related to operating your covered vehicle.
- Rental Reimbursement with Downtime – coverage that can help get you back on the road in a rental vehicle or help you make your truck payments and cover other bills if your vehicle is inoperable due to an accident.
Every business is unique. Let Heritage Insurance find you a commercial truck insurance policy that’s right for you. Contact us today for a free commercial truck insurance quote and stay safe on the road.